Friday 27 October 2006

art...

although i love my wallpaper (tiny white squares) it's high time i had something else to look at. lucky me, i do. last weekend at the festival that abbey, kim, and i went to we were given a sort of program for the artists showcased in one of the tents... so tonight i cut out a bunch and put them on my wardrobe. i didn't want to tape anything to my pretty wallpaper in case it wouldn't come off after... don't know what happens if you screw with the walls here. i've also put up my latest creation from the gimhae museum of art and a photo of me and kat that we took at suro tomb... for your viewing pleasure, here they all are:

i know it's not much, but at least it's something!

three down, three to go! (see post more gimhae for the others)

yes! kat and liz in traditional korean dress... kat you'll get yours if we ever see eachother again!

i've gotten some paint and a couple of canvases, so if i ever get my butt in gear i'll have even more art up on my walls... those will have to be hung with a nail... hope that's ok with my landlord... keep reading, i'm sure to have some kind of misadventure to write about after the weekend of partying that is about (hopoefully) to happen. ;)

1 Comment:

katrina said...

oh gawd, you're right about that photo of us in the traditional dress...