Friday 1 February 2008

apologies

i am SO sorry. i've been putting off posting until i got the internet at home and could take my time to realy write somthign interesting. sadly, this will have to do for now as it seems impossible to get the internet in london - even though there are ads for it on every bus, tube, and billboard. i'm waiting for the package with, i suppose, the router and whatnot to arrive... the guy in my house who is doing all this keeps telling me "tomorrow"... so far tomorrow has never come...
bear with me in this time of non-activity... i have LOTS to write about jolly-old... so, coming up, all about my 'hood, the Tate Modern, Green Park, the Queen's house, working and living in london, all about the tube and much, much more. i know promises, promises, but really... believe in me...

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...will be patient :)
Take care my friend.