Tuesday 24 April 2007

Popping Penguins

YAY! got to school this morning and was informed that my popcorn machine FINALLY arrived. my co-teacher had actually called to cancel the order because it was taking so long... and i was certain i'd never get it! but it came!!!! YAY!!! it's the cutest thing ever... and in true korean style it's shaped like a penguin!!! (of all things!)

in all it's penguin glory
first pops!
it's fast and efficient!

anyone who knows me knows how much i LOVE popcorn... i can't live without it. i've been eating the microwave kind for years, but they don't have any light or fat free here in korea... i've gotten so used to light and butter free that i can't really stand the stuff anymore, so this is the perfect solution! i can put whatever i like on it! (usually kernels flavour powder, but i'm all out and waiting for more to arrive from canada... hint... hint... ;~) anyway, just so happy... at least one good thing happened today.

2 comments:

kim joo mee said...

awesome with the popcorn, wanna make me some?? also, did you open a new flickr account? Wanna be my flickr friend?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I get it...More on the way soon. You dill pickle freak!