Friday 6 April 2007

the hand...

i can't beleive how much i wrote yesterday. with one hand typing is a real pain... so this will be short. the stitches don't look too bad. i think he could've put another one, but there are only four. my hand is swollen and aching. it hurts to move my forefinger and middle fingers. but i'll survive...as long as they cleaned it properly and i don't get gangrene or something! knock on wood. i bought some alcohol swabs and gauze to clean and dress it myself. so far so good. the pills they gave mee made me feel pretty loopy and tired all day which made for difficult teaching, thank god for nice co-teachers. anyway, this weekend seems like a wash because of the stupid hand... was supposed to go feed the sharks at the busan aquarium... but that won't happen now. i'll get there eventually, i hope. i was going to post a picture of the stitches, but i'll spare you... unless you want to see... let me know. have a good one.

2 comments:

katrina said...

hey, at least you're not dead.
right?

sorry to hear about the self-inflicted wound... I hope it heals well, and that your gimpy state will not prevent you from joining us for chris's last hurrah next saturday.

k.

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz,
Happy to hear you are going to survive :)

If you want to post your stitches I'd like to see...hey it's part of the journey right ?? I'm all in !!
Take care..
ps: Love that neo-earth map thing...it's really cool !!
Talk to you soon !!
ma