Thursday 28 December 2006

it's the weekend!

that's right! i may not have had boxing day off, but i get a four day weekend this week! and it is only through the kindness (you'll never guess!) of, yup, my, gulp, co-teacher, jay. how weird is that. i guess he heard through the grapevine that i thought it was super unfair that i had to go in tomorrow when no one else did... other foreign teachers i know all have the day off... in fact, one of them has been on the ski slopes since wednesday! so today he told me to take tomorrow off... this is, of course, on the sly... the VP has no idea... and hopefully never will, but even if he finds out, what are they going to do? set me on a plane and send me home? i think not! so yay for me!

at least that's one good thing. i think this illness that has been clinging to me is sinusitis now... i have a sick headache and last night felt like my head was literally ready to explode... if it's not better by tomorrow, i'll head off to the ENT guy i saw two weeks ago... wish me luck! i have lots of words written in korean to tell him what's wrong, it'll be his end that will be hard to understand... i can always use the phone to find a translator...

there we go, short and sweet - just like me!

0 comments: