Saturday 2 December 2006

and since... (updated)

i can't upload the latest batch of pics here, i've created a new album on snapfish... the link is to the right in my "links" section... but here it is anyway. some of them are pretty funny... my faves:

nutty balls - yes. they're little pastry things with nuts or nut paste in them...
slamma - THE most offensive bottle of alcohol i've ever seen... notice the gold tooth...
toweliben - the boys being silly as usual... get it, toweliben - taliban?
M - the sign on the mens room door at a posh bar we went to last night... notice his bit is a different colour...

(i have been informed that you can't see these pics without joining snapfish...argh. why do they have to make this so difficult? don't bother, i'll have them up here asap... seems that i had to clear my cache to get the site to work properly... so, sometime today or tonight...)

4 comments:

Elmobong.com said...

That M sign is too funny!
I love your pics, keep them coming!
I can't skype tonight, Fred is sleeping on the couch... don't wanna wake him up!
Later honey!

Liza said...

snapfish wants me to sign up to see the photos...is there a way around that?

Elmobong.com said...

nope, I don't think so. I also had to sign up to see yours... so I thought you were already signed up! Go figure?

Elizabeth said...

silly elmo!!! that was lizA - not me... i AM signed up!!! haha!!!