Tuesday 9 January 2007

some of my favourite...

bushisms that have been posted here over the last little while... i change them almost daily (when i remember) so maybe you've missed a few... enjoy!

"We thought we were protected forever from trade policy or terrorist attacks because oceans protected us."

--George w. Bush
Santiago, Chile
11/20/2004
speaking to business leaders at APEC Summit

"I'm the master of low expectations."

--George w. Bush
aboard Air Force One
06/04/2003

"I'm a follower of American politics."
--George w. Bush
Crawford, TX
08/08/2003

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
--George w. Bush
01/03/2000

"Actually, I --this may sound a little West Texas to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about-- when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me."
--George w. Bush
Hardball, MSNBC
05/31/2000

"Brie and cheese."

--George w. Bush
Crawford, TX
08/23/2001
to reporters, on what he imagines reporters eat

that last one is one of my all time faves... brie IS cheese!!! hope you all got at least a little laugh out of those!

the trip to ulsan has been postponed... so you'll have to wait a couple of weeks for the adventures of kat and liz... but stay tuned anyway, i'm sure there will be lots of exciting things going on!

0 comments: