Sunday 21 January 2007

changes, part two

well, things are coming together... it'll be a while still until everything is looking the way i really want it to, but i finally found a way to make my regular template (which i love) into a three column... i just wouldn't have been happy with anything else. and thanks to the incredible hans of beautiful beta i have successfully edited the style sheet and html code all on my own! THANKS HANS! there are a few tweaks necessary, and hopefully i'll have them figured out soon... until then, bear with me! :)

1 Comment:

Elizabeth said...

hi david.

thanks for stopping by, i hope you keep coming back.

about epik, iif you don't feel like reading all of my posts on my experiences with them (april-sept/oct) then could you email me?
documentaristblog AT gmail DOT com

you can also check out
www.teachenglishinasia.net

this is a site run by a buddy of mine from epik orientation. a lot of this years' epik recruits have posted about the program and their experiences, including me... but if you email i can give you more details... hope to hear from you soon!
liz :)