Saturday 22 December 2007

quick update

Hi all. Sorry for not posting for a while, I've been super busy here in London... and while that's no excuse, I'm sticking to it!

I just want to wish you all a very merry Christmas since I won't have time for a real post until after that (and probably a while at that!).

I DO have lots of great wonderful things to write about, so stay tuned... Check back in about a week for something interesting! Coming up: the London Eye, my work Christmas "do", Christmas in Feckenham, Worcestershire, my new job, work experience at The Times, and looking for a flat.

So, see? Lots of news, but no time to write about it all....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't leave us like that...and I'm sticking to that ;)

Well my far away friend...Happy Holidays to you I'm sure you will have a great time and lots of great stories for 2008.

Enjoy and be happy...after all that is what really counts !!

Love ya :)
Marie xoxo

Elmobong.com said...

Hey Lizypooh, it's elmopooh wishing you a happy new year (because xmas has past)... and Just in time for the new year, check out my website for the fabuloous link to your blogspot... go check it out (I plugged you three times on there)
Proud of you honey... xoxo