Saturday 8 September 2007

Coming up...

Well, it's been about a week since I posted, but only because I didn't have any internet access until today. I have SO much to write about, but very little time at the moment. So, I hope this little note will suffice for now. I still have to finish writing about Thailand - the last leg of our trip in Bangkok and I also have to write about my amazing and wonderful birthday in Korea and then I have to write about my 28 hour trip home to Canada...

So, stay tuned, I think I will have more time in the next week to write often as I will be staying with a friend about an hour outside of Montreal (where there is nothing else to do but blog!!!)

If anyone out there knows of a room I can rent (possibly short-term) please let me know!

1 Comment:

Miss Bangkok Hotels said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's very informative. I love to read it and do hope to read your next story.