Sunday 15 June 2008

it's sunday

As promised in my previous update, here I am!

I encourage you to scroll down and read my last entry, as it was rather comprehensive and there are some nice photos. In case, you don't though, I've decided to post on Sunday every week, just so that there's always something fresh here. It's possible that I may post more often, but Sunday's will be the minimum.

Since I last posted on Thursday, I don't have much to write...

But, on Friday I got to go do an interview again, this time it was for "the Big Story", which was about a celebrity wedding... I got to interview a woman from the Daily Express newspaper. I didn't get to edit or package the video afterwards, which is too bad, but it was still nice to get out and about. The only thing wrong with my interview was that in a few of the shots my microphone is showing... :( boo. It was a particularly bright day and the itty bitty screen on my camera and the fact that I couldn't be looking at it throughout the interview meant that I didn't realise until I got back to the office. Oh well... I still got compliments on the aesthetics of the shot... it does look really nice... check it out here. I think it's pretty obvious which part of the pack I shot, but just in case, it's the woman who is talking throughout and not the shots from Italy!

Friday night, after a few pints with a work mate, I went to see Gnarls Barkley with a few friends. I didn't know who they were until Friday and was told that I would only know one of their songs... and I did. It's that song 'Crazy' that plays all the time... maybe you know it too? Probably. Anyway, it was a good gig (as they call shows here) and afterwards we all went for a couple of drinks a little closer to home.

Saturday was a BBQ at L's, sans L. Her flatmate, K, had a barbee for all her kiwi friends, so I met a load of people and saw a bunch I already knew. There was so much food that I can't even remember everything that we had, burgers, sausages, shrimp, salmon, asparagus, salads of all descript, garlic bread, oh and beer. Lots of beer. The weather could have been better, but it only dripped a little rain on us for about five minutes and then we had clear skies.

Today has been a lovely sunny day, but not too warm. I covered all the basics today, cleaning, laundry, gym... and now, blogging. That's it, I'm done with this week and am almost ready for the next one to begin... hopefully it will be just as good as the last.

0 comments: