Wednesday 14 February 2007

oh happy day!

well, this has been a week of surprises... good, bad, and in-between... but today held the best news i've received since arriving in korea... my co-teacher has been transferred to a different school!!!! that means i have a new co-teacher - jo - the awesomest teacher at my school.

i sit next to her and she's already been so helpful through all the jay crap. this is a nice turn of events. i also found out that i'll be at my regular middle school on monday, tuesday and wednesdays and going to sino middle school on thursdays and fridays. this is also a good thing since it is in walking distance to my house. i was worried they were going to start sending me to a school with no bus service that i would have to walk over an hour to get to... but no! they sent me to the closer one. i've heard it's one of the worst schools in gimhae, but if i can survive the one i'm at now, i think i can survive anything!

things really are looking up. i'm on my way to go swimming with emma... and i got two valentines from students today!

i like feeling good.

happy v daze!

4 comments:

katrina said...

WOOT! :-)

kim joo mee said...

So happy for you!! Glad you got the school within walking distance too! I remember you were worried about that. Hope u had a great swim and I'll see you in a few hours!!

Liza said...

Liz I'm so happy for you! Great to hear you won't have to deal with that a-hole (but what will you rant about now in your blog? ;)

And thumbs up on the daily posting, I love reading them every morning at breakfast!

Cherry said...

SOOO Happy for you that Jay will no longer be the dark cloud over your head! Happy Valentine's Day.