Friday 26 May 2006

Seven Day Weekend...

i'm on day FIVE of my 5 day weekend. i was hoping to have a nice relaxing day playing the recently downloaded Rollercoaster Tycoon 3... but about 30 minutes ago, these men showed up to change the windows in my apartment. With absolutely NO NOTICE. i mean, great, fantastic, i get new windows, but i'm moving out in like three weeks anyway... so why not just a) wait until i move out, or b) tell me when you're coming so i can plan to be out.

so, now, my last day of the weekend is going to be spent listening to constant knocking and banging. Not that i haven't been listening to it anyway, since they've been doing all of the other apartments. my landlord's sister actually implied that it was my responsibility to find out when they were coming! HA! my reply to her? "do you even know what the law is? you have to give me at least 48 hours notice before coming in my apartment to do anything." she didn't even know what to say to that...obviously, she didn't know the law.

anyway, seems pretty silly to complain about getting new windows, and i did have a five day weekend!!! hahaha!!! i would rather be going to work every day and making money than going out and spending it when i don't have it... but that choice is made by my boss, who is a cow and is punishing me for having been sick. anyway, whatever, i have an interview next week, and only about 80 days before i can quit my job and never look back! i can't wait!

0 comments: