Sunday 16 March 2008

change

is good, right?

I thought it was time for a little change on this little bit of the world wide web that I call home... I made a new header - you like? Thanks to elmobong for making me think about it and inspiring me to finally do it. It's more what I wanted the first time around, but I didn't have the picture at the time...

This is one that I took in Chambly, Quebec last fall on my bike trip there... read about it here... you can even see the image in its original form...

Anyway, I'll be working out the kinks over the next little while, but I just don't feel like dealing with all the little things right now... so this will have to do. I'm hoping for a complete overhaul, but blogger doesn't make it easy... if I completely change my template I'll lose all of my link and stuff in the sidebars... and who wants to re-type all of that?!? So, I'll see what I can sort out.

In the meantime, enjoy, at the least, the new masthead... I think it's pretty cool... what do you think?

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I also think it's pretty cool :)

ps: Happy to hear about your great time at the Cure concert !!