Friday 8 June 2007

stuff

well, i've already fallen off the daily posting band wagon... sorry. this is just a quick post to say that there will be lots soon as i'm off to ulsan... we all know that means more adventures of kat and liz... so hopefully, no, definitely will have something interesting to post soon... so stay tuned. we might head up to gyeongju, of winter camp fame, to check out more of the "sights" than i got to see the first time around.

anyway, it's raining right now. the thunder was so loud it set off a car alarm down the street three times! when the lightning flashed i thought a power line had exploded outside my apartment from the flash of light. this, after a sunny day of 25 plus degrees... anyway, how boring am i that i have to write about the weather?

have a good weekend everyone.

**
a little shout out to kassandra - CONGRATULATIONS on the new job!

2 comments:

radiogurl said...

Hey Liz,

I just wanted to say thanks for your post in my blog. As of this week, I'm down over 47 pounds. 50 and my new iPod are around the corner!

I've bookmarked your page so I'll be coming back to read often now.

Cheers,

~Leanne

Kassandra said...

Thank you :)