Saturday 22 July 2006

It really is the other side of the world

i got "THE" email on Thursday. i'm on my way to Ottawa in a few days to sign my contract with EPIK. It seems silly that i ever doubted that i would get the job, but it's official now. i have to be in Seoul, South Korea on August 23rd - which is also my birthday.
i have been placed in the Gyeongnam province. i still don't know the city where i will be living, but when i get there i'll let you know. From first looks at what i can find about this province, it looks pretty interesting and beautiful. i still can't believe that i'm moving more than 6500 miles (10,000 KM's) away. i don't think that it will fully hit me until i'm there - but i'm on my way!!!
...more to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear that all the waiting around has paid off.

Anonymous said...

Dang that's good news! Good luck, lady. It's gonna be great!